LD-001 64 oz
• 3x More Concentrated
• Effectively cleans colors and whites
• Phosphate & Chlorine Free
• Makes a great pre-treat for stains
• Safe for high-efficiency washers
WE ARE THE ENVIRONMENT
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
Leaves the smallest “footprint” on the environment.
Lower price per use, saving you money.
All Biokleen Products are Made with the Safest Ingredients Available:
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils…no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or pollutants.
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
CONTAINS NO : Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA. Use Tomorrow's Technology Today with Biokleen Products!
Only 1 oz. Per Load!
Add Laundry Liquid, start water, add laundry. Always wash whites and colors separately, and follow manufacturer's instructions.
Use 2 Tbs. (1 oz.) per full load.
Front-Loading Washers (HE)
Use 1 Tbs. (1/2 oz.) per full load.
Gentle & Delicate Cycles
Use 1 Tbs. (1/2 oz.) per full load
Use 1 or 2 tsp. in sink with cold water.
Per-treat stains by applying directly to stain, gently rub in and launder as directed.
Surfactants and conditioners from coconut and/or corn, orange peel extract, grapefruit seed and pulp extract, linear sulfonate, enzymes, filtered water.
Contains NO: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Cautions: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting—drink plenty of water to dilute.
Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing.
No animal ingredients.