• 3x More Concentrated
• For any cleaning job in and outside the home
• No harsh fumes
• Safe for gray water and septic tanks
WE ARE THE ENVIRONMENT
Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.
Concentrated products mean less packaging, fewer fillers and less energy used in shipping.
Leaves the smallest “footprint” on the environment.
Lower price per use, saving you money.
All Biokleen Products are Made with the Safest Ingredients Available:
- All Biokleen products are readily biodegradable and do not biodegrade to more harmful compounds. Ingredients have been reviewed by third parties.
- Natural extracts: grapefruit seed, lime, orange peel, and natural essential oils…no cheap substitutes, dyes, or synthetic fragrances. Complete ingredient statements on labels.
- No known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, or pollutants.
- Non-corrosive. Non-flammable. Non-reactive. Reviewed by a Certified Hazardous Materials Management Inspector.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
CONTAINS NO : Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, or DEA. Use Tomorrow's Technology Today with Biokleen Products!
Dilute with Water and Clean
Floors, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry, RV's Boats, Garages, Walls and Water-Safe Materials.
Dilutions: Mix with 1 gallon of water as follows.
1 oz. (1-2 Tbs.) for chrome, stainless steel, refrigerators, freezers, mirrors, plastic, auto interior and vinyl.
1-2 oz. (2-4 Tbs.) for floors, walls, countertops, kitchen, bath, laundry, and carpet and upholstery stains.
2-3 oz (4-6 Tbs.) for autos, boats, equipment, RV's, garages, grease vents, and ovens.
Surfactants from coconut and/or corn, grapefruit seed and pulp extract, orange peel extract, linear sulfonate, filtered water.
Contains No: Phosphate, chlorine, petroleum solvents, butyl, glycol ether, EDTA. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
Cautions: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute. Keep out of reach of children.
No animal testing
No animal ingredients